Your first visit with us is an important one! We are excited to meet you and help you fulfill your smile goals. When you come to our office for the initial visit, we will do our very best to help answer any questions you may have.
We hope you come to your first appointment with questions for our doctors and staff. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and concerns, and we’ll have some questions for you, too.
Some of the questions we may address at your visit include:
- Do you have a condition that we can address with orthodontics?
- Is orthodontic treatment needed now? Should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruptions, or other factors have occurred?
- Do any of your permanent teeth need to be removed before treatment?
- How long will your treatment take?
- How much will your treatment cost? What are the payment options?
- What types of treatment can be used to address your orthodontic issue?
During your initial exam, we’ll work with you to answer these questions and to address any areas of treatment that may require further analysis or diagnostic records. We believe that it’s important to analyze your orthodontic goals and needs, so we can provide individualized results and care.
If you can, provide recent x-rays (within the past six months) so that we can be more accurate in recommending treatments. Also, if you have orthodontic insurance, be sure to bring along your insurance card. Having this information on the first visit allows us to provide a more accurate estimate of what your costs may be.
We want you and your family members to have the beautiful, straight smiles you’ve always wanted, and we’re excited to help you achieve your smile goals. Have questions about your first visit to Trapnell Orthodontics? You can Payson, Spanish Fork, Springville or Provo, UT dental offices!